Why work with Coach & Counsellor Georgie?
When you’re considering working with a coach, you want to feel a good connection and resonance with that person and to know they genuinely care about you, your dreams and your aspirations. You also want to know they are really well trained, qualified, and specialised in their area of expertise.
When you work with Georgie you feel the difference of being supported and championed by someone with solid professional trainning who brings a quality of heart, humour and insight to sessions that has you experiencing the positive change you want in your personal and professional life – meaningfully and rapidly.
Georgie’s sincere intention is to inspire and empower you to new clarity, optimism and confidence in all you are and do. To all her coaching, training and speaking she brings:
- Partnership – Creating a powerful, collaborative parntnership characterized by respect, support, encouragement, creativity and accountability
- Professionalism – Qualified and credentialed. Service with integrity, highest ethical standards, and honest feedback.
- Empowerment – Identifying and optimising your personal values, strengths and gifts. You will harness your inner expert and quiet your inner critic.
- Positive Energy – Coaching sessions occur in a genuinely caring, supportive atmosphere characterised by insight, humour and zest.
- Tools and Strategies – Using Emotional Intelligence, Positive Psychology and other cutting-edge coaching resources, skill-building is individually tailored to meet your needs.
- Experience – Over a decade working in the fields of health and human potential: I know how to help you navigate through stress when the water gets rough, and celebrate your successes on your journey towards more meaning and fulfillment in work and life.
Georgie holds a post-graduate degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy, and is a credentialed Life Coach, Emotional Intelligence Coach and NLP Practitioner. Her background is as a qualifed Naturopath and Nutritionist, so she brings a broad scope of training together to offer real solutions to the patterns of destructive stress – and practical ways forward to greater resilience, effectiveness and happiness.
Clients describe working with Georgie as life-changing. You’ll find she has a knack for reconnecting you with your strengths and true potential – helping you to grow inner joy while succeding at your work and achieving your most important goals.
Education & Qualifications
- Graduate Diploma Counselling & Psychotherapy (Jansen Newman Institute)
- Credentialed Practitioner Coach (The Coaching Institute)
- NLP Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner (The Coaching Institute)
- Deep-State Repatterning Practitioner (The Coaching Institute)
- Extended DISC Consultant and Trainer (eDISC Australasia)
- Social & Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach (ISEI)
- Positive Psychology for Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach (ISEI)
- Advanced Diploma Naturopathy (Health Schools Australia)
- Advanced Diploma Nutritional Medicine (Health Schools Australia)
- Advanced Diploma Herbal Medicine (Health Schools Australia)
- BA Community Development (Murdoch University)
- Member – International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Member – International Coaching Guild (ICG)
- Member – Australian Board of NLP Practitioners (ABNLP)
- Memer – Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)